30.9.11

Things I'm LOVING... on this *beautiful* Friday!

button2
Linking up with Paisley Jade...


I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Wow, I am LOVING this beautiful weather! Yesterday, Miss G, Pixie and I did manage a walk on the beach - good fun! Today, hmm, not sure yet. Perhaps we will lay by the pool, catch some rays (me) and play in the grass (G)! 

I am LOVING that exams are over! Phew! (For now anyways.)

I am LOVING that I have 'off' until Tuesday! Getting some time in the garden - planting my lettuce, radishes, peas, tomatoes, etc. 

I am LOVING that my house is getting a good spring clean while I am off (by me)! 

I am LOVING the big fruit box I ordered online. Yum! Can't wait to make up some delicious dishes. 

I am LOVING the new book I started -  A 1000 Splendid Suns. Nearly half way through it and just picked it up a couple days ago... Hmm. Pool, book, sun... Sounding good... :) 


And, of course, I am LOVING this little princess! 


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I really enjoyed 1000 Splendid Suns - not surprised you're plowing through it! Your box of fruit looks so good - check out those perfect-looking avocados!

    ReplyDelete