16.9.11

Things I'm LOVING!

button2

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

Things I'm loving today... 

Loving that I was able to stay home with my baby this week - we had so much fun!! 

Wizard of OZ anyone?? Loving my laughs! I had a good laugh when I came around the corner and found her like this... 


There she is!! 


Loving her smiles - such a clever girl! 


Loving how cute she is during nap time! :)



Loving SKYPE'ing with my parents - Miss G always puts on a good show for her American grandparents. :)



Loving the windy, rainy, cool weather today - b/c it keeps us indoors and I can get some study done! 

Loving that 3 of my 6 September exams are over! 

Linking up with Paisley Jade for Things I'm Loving... :) Pop on over and check out some others! :) 



1 comment:

  1. What a wee cutie she is - love the Wizard of Oz shot. Good luck for the rest of your exams :)

    ReplyDelete