10.11.12

Things I'm LOVING

Well, I am *nearly* finished with nursing school for the year - I am going out on my community placement on Monday for 6 weeks, of 40 hours/week. Really looking forward to it, it should be quite good fun! I was meant to go out last week, but my placement was unexpectedly canceled, and thankfully my lecturer found me another one. It is in a neighboring town, but should be quite fun and a good experience nonetheless...

So, Miss G and I have had THREE weeks together! Talk about fun times - we've been getting into all sorts of mischief and fun! Riding bikes with her little mouse, playing beauty parlor with mom, changing tires with dad, photo shoots and well, then I found her with her bike on the bed! She was getting ready to jump it off... Needless to say, bike is an outside only toy now...





Linking up with Megan for Things I'm Loving - head over and see what others are loving as well. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a dare devil you have there. Enjoy your placement. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you gotta love the exuberance of youth thinking that a bike on a bed was a cool idea! Sounds like you have been having lots of fun together :-)

    ReplyDelete