27.4.13

Things I'm Loving: AUCKLAND!

Linking in with Meghan for this week edition of 



Last weekend, we loaded up the ol' Suby and headed up to Auckland for a whirlwind weekend of FUN. 

It was my sister's 30th birthday celebration and we headed up to the Mexican Cafe for a fun family gathering on Sat eve. 


Miss G LOVES Mexican food!! 


YUM! 


We had a table(s) of 20 - complete with 7 kids! (4 under 3!) Excellent food, great atmosphere and AWESOME company!

Headed north of Auckland for some fun with my absolute favorite English family. 
Loved catching up with them! 

Miss G loved Dinky! (But was too scared to ride!)


My favs - Debbie and Guy!


Tegs and her gorgeous horse! 
My Bro was in town for 24-hours of fun - and we braved to rain to hit the Auckland Zoo





Chasing a 2-year-old is not an easy task! ;)


The awkward moment the emu attacks you?



"Hurry, there's more animals!"


Knackered! 

Toured a bit of Auckland city - mostly got lost and couldn't find parking. Felt like a bit of a hillbilly. ;) 







Uncle Dano and the girls. (Miss G's nickname for my bro.)


Siblings!


No one was playing the game with me! ;) 



P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin... 

1 comment:

  1. Love Auckland zoo. Would love to visit again with the kids. Despite growing up in Auckland I now feel like a hillbilly whenever I go there I'm so out of touch with streets and how to get around! Looks like a really fun time had by all xx

    ReplyDelete