10.11.13

Things I'm Loving - early November!

Wow! It's November!! How did that happen? We've been busy, busy! I'm adjusting to full-time nursing, Miss G's loving her in-home daycare and the MR Ed is still tinkering away on trucks and his car... (It does look pretty cool!)

Anywho, onto things I'm loving in November...


This weekend, we celebrated Guy Fawkes by having friends over for a BBQ and to watch the annual fireworks display put on by our local firefighters. I was having so much fun visiting, eating yummy food, drinking fantastic New Zealand wines and cuddling Miss G (who now thinks they are too scary and noisy)... that I didn't take a single photo! But, I promise, it was fun, and I'm loving we had the opportunity to catch-up with friends in good weather! :)

Loving the roses in our gardens!!




Sitting pretty at the Victoria Esplanade Gardens for a friends birthday party! 

I'm loving that I'm back at bootcamp this week! CAN. NOT. WAIT. Summer fitness, here we come! I'm planning on hiking Tongariro crossing this summer, so best get in shape for it!! Here we are hiking the Manawatu Gorge...



We've had some absolutely stunning family photos taken by the gorgeous Kim Sargent Photography. Sorry, no sneak peeks, as they are Christmas gifts! But, come the holidays, look for the redesign of my blog! (New year, new look!) Kim is AMAZING if you are in the Manawatu and looking for a photographer. Beautiful photos by a wonderfully talented lady. Love her!! :) Ok, maybe one TINY sneak peek!! PS, yes that is my thumb holding the photo... ;) 


I'm loving The Kite Runner as my latest read. I've just finished a few lovely Philippa Gregory books, so I'm welcoming the change in scenery. :) 


Check out what the others are loving this week in Things I'm Loving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment